13 March 2011

Hold me like the mountain

watched hong kong's drama recently
-The Rippling Blossom
love the interlude song
-Hold Me Like The Mountain

here to share some lyris from the song

did you love me like the sun
did you hold me like the mountain

in the years of you and me
did you love me like the angel

you've gone away
you said you'd stay

when the road was in your hand
did you love me like the angel

when the wind would set you free
would you love me like the angel

yea, it was so romantic ~


Few days ago, my 4th aunt was pass away, the day before japan's earthquake happen.
Those tragedy reminded me again. I must appreciate people around me and everything i has.
Someone said 2012 is the end of the world. Frankly, i worry that "day" really will come closer.
Alot of things i wanna to do , i wish to do. However, nobody can really predict what gonna happen on next moment. Hope i can do everything with my best from now, and without regret.
Pray hard. Thank god , just get replied from my host families , they are safe~ they told me they are gonna to prepare and arrange for next earthquake. Really a great country.

Hopefully no disaster and tragedy will happen any more... PLEASE~

No comments:

Post a Comment